This Boy
V1This boy wants to playThere’s no time left todayIt’s a shame coz he has to go homeThis boy’s got to work, got to sweatJust to pay what he gets to get left all alone.
BrBut let’s step outsideLet’s go for a ride just for a whileNo we won’t get caught Well that’s what I thought until we cried
ChorusI’m still here But it hasn’t been easyI’m sureThat you had you’re reasonsI’m scared Of all this emotionFor years I’ve been holding it downFor years I’ve been holding it down
V2This girl tries her best every dayBut it’s all gone to wasteCoz there’s no one aroundThis girl she can draw she can paintLikes to dance she can skateNow she don’t make a sound
Br2We’ll play in the park until it’s too dark for us to seeWell we’ll make our way homeWith mud on our clothesShe won’t be pleased
Ch 2For years I’ve been holding it downAnd I love to forgive and forgetSo I’ll try to put all this behind usJust know that my arms are wide openThe older I get the more that I knowWell it’s time to let this go
M8I got to let it go x 4
Ch2I’m still here ….repeat
fredag 24 september 2010
James Morrison - This boy
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar